Front End Loader Training
Choose a delivery method
OSG’s Front End Loader Training will provide participants with a thorough review of the information needed to understand how their front-end loader operates, stability principals, and safe operating procedures.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify applicable legislation
- Recognize hazards
- Discuss hazards specific to the environment and equipment
- List elements required for pre-operational Inspections
- Discuss stability principles
- Explain safe operating procedures
Operators and supervisors.
O.Reg. 851, s.51(2)
Continuing Education Credits