Hot Work Safety Training
Choose a delivery method
Hot work is any work that has the potential to producer heat, spark, or flame. Examples include welding, grinding, cutting, soldering, and even drilling. It’s important that those tasked with performing hot work have the ability to identify and control potential hazards prior to carrying out the task.
Our course is designed to provide participants with the ability to recognize the potential hazards and the appropriate controls when performing hot work. We also break down the basic elements of a Hot Work Program.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss applicable legislation
- Identify general requirements pertaining to hot work
- Identify hot work hazards
- Explain hot work program requirements and controls
- Fill out a hot work permit
Those who perform hot work, supervisors and JHSC members.
Continuing Education Credits