Work Area Protection Training
Choose a delivery method
This courses is designed to teach participants to effectively move road users through or around temporary traffic zones. The course will cover specific strategies to ensure that road users, workers, equipment and first responders are all protected in temporary traffic zones.
Our course provides those who work in or with temporary traffic conditions with the knowledge required to set the work area up safely.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the fundamental principles of traffic protection and temporary road conditions
- Identify traffic protection devices, selection, maintenance, and quality
- Recognize different traffic control and traffic protection plans
- Determine typical layouts
- Explain the role of traffic control persons
Traffic control personnel, individuals working in temporary road conditions, and supervisors.
Reg. 213/91 – Construction Projects