Webinar: Legal Reporting Requirements under the Occupational Health & Safety Act
Someone is badly hurt, people are upset and you are the one in charge. What do you do? Who do you call? In what order? Does the Ministry of Labour have to know about this? If I tell them what implications does that pose on the organization?
Join us on April 15, 2015 to familiarize yourself with the reporting requirements under the Occupational Health and Safety Act & Regulations. Upon completion of the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Explain the reporting requirements following a fatality / critical injury / non-critical injury / illness / event (fire, collapse, fall)
- Prioritize the order of notification
- Determine the level of involvement of appropriate parties following a reportable incident
With any OSG Webinar you can expect to interact with a safety professional and receive a few freebies! This webinar will provide you with access to the following:
- Summary list of reporting requirements
- Notice of Accident form for reporting to MOL
- Notification list / call tree sample
Speaker: Trish Kriz, CRSP
Trish provides interactive, memorable training through a combination of comic relief, group interactivity and her ability to share sound health and safety fundamentals.
Trish has also been responsible for the development of both in-class and online training programs designed to incorporate adult learning principles and meet the specific needs of the client. Her most recent accomplishment is the successful acquisition of her CRSP designation.