Canada Labour Code – including Hazard Analysis Training – On-site
Our course is designed to provide employees who exercise managerial responsibilities and members of policy and workplace committees knowledge of federal legislation as it relates to occupational health and safety.
Federally regulated companies include the federal government, broadcasting, telecommunications, railways, banks, airport transportation, ship yards, and may also include some trucking companies.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss duties of employers and employees
- Discuss offences and penalties
- Identify the requirements for and responsibilities of workplace and policy committees
- Discuss hazard Prevention
- Explain the internal complaint resolution process
- Identify factors in establishing due diligence
- Discuss the role of the health and safety officer
Participant manual, test, record of attendance, and wall certificate.
Policy committees, workers, supervisors, and managers.
Canada Labour Code ss. 125. 1(z), 125. 1(z.01)