Due Diligence Training – On-site
As an employer or representative of the employer (manager, supervisor), failure to prove that you have taken every precaution reasonable in the circumstances for the protection of the worker can leave you open to liability. Liability may include monetary fines and jail time.
Our course is designed to provide owners, managers, and supervisors, with an understanding of how to manage occupational health and safety responsibility and accountability.
This course explores the elements of an effective health and safety management system and how owners, managers, and supervisors can exercise due diligence.
The course studies, and breaks down case examples, and involves role-playing exercises.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the Internal Responsibility System (IRS)
- Identify health and safety responsibilities
- Recognize the importance of standards, policies, and procedures
- List training elements
- Explain the need for monitoring and enforcement
- List reporting requirements for accidents and critical injuries
- Describe the need for workplace inspections
Participant’s manual, test, record of attendance, and wall certificate.
Owners, managers, supervisors
Occupational Health and Safety Act s.25.(2)(c), (j)