Due Diligence Training – Classroom
As an employer, manager, or supervisor, failure to prove that you have taken every precaution reasonable in the circumstances for the protection of the worker can leave you open to liability.
OSG’s Due Diligence course is designed to provide employers, managers, and supervisors with an understanding of how to manage occupational health and safety responsibilities and liabilities.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to;
- Explain the Internal Responsibility System (IRS)
- Identify health and safety responsibilities
- Recognize the importance of standards, policies, and procedures
- List training elements
- Explain the need for monitoring and enforcement
- List reporting requirements for accidents and critical injuries
- Describe the need for workplace inspections
Owners, managers, and supervisors
OHSA s.25(2)(c); s.25(2)(j)