Electrical Safety Awareness – On-site
Our Electrical Safety Awareness training program provides a comprehensive understanding of safe electrical workplace practices in accordance with CSA Z462-12.
Our course is designed to provide participants with the ability to identify and assess electrical hazards, design safe work procedures, select personal protective equipment, and make protective measures associated with working around electrical energy.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the importance of CSA Z462-12.
- Recognize the Basics of Electricity and Electrical Shock.
- Identify Shock Protection Boundaries and Personal Protection.
- Discuss Lockout as per CSA Z460.
- Discuss Arc Flash.
- Explain Protection from Arc Flash.
Managers, supervisors, maintenance personnel, JHSC members, and safety representatives
Occupational Health and Safety Act s. 25. (2)(a)
25. (2)(a) provide information, instruction and supervision to a worker to protect the health or safety of the worker
Continuing Education Credits
BCRSP previously awarded technical hours for BCRSP CM points. See www.bcrsp.ca for CM point criteria.
HRPA has approved this course for CPD. Please contact us at 800.815.9980 to find out more.