Lockout/Tagout Training – On-site
Failure to control the release of hazardous energy while servicing and maintaining equipment has the potential to cause severe workplace injuries.
Our course is designed to ensure employers, management, and workers can identify the hazards associated with uncontrolled energy and the proper methods of controlling that energy through a soundly developed and implemented lockout program
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain lockout and associated definitions
- Identify elements of a hazardous energy control program
- Identify proper lockout devices
- List the steps to lockout
- Identify different lockout processes
- Recognize alternate hazardous energy control methods
Participant Manual, test, record of attendance, and wallet card.
Managers, supervisors, workers, JHSC members, and health and safety representatives
This course is based on CSA Z460-13 Control of Hazardous Energy – Lockout and Other Methods