Safe Operation of Hoists Training – Train-the-Trainer
No classroom courses scheduled.
Suggest training dates
This class will provide instructors with the knowledge and skill required to effectively deliver the content in the course.
In order to receive a Certificate of Competence, a passing grade must be obtained on a written test in class, and a practical skills evaluation performed at the worker’s place of employment.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain applicable legislation
- Discuss hazards specific to hoist operation
- Demonstrate how to perform a Pre-Operational Inspection
- Explain Capacity and Stability of the hoist
- Identify proper Lift Points
- Explain Safe Operating Procedures
Trainer manual, test, answer sheet, DVD, record of attendance, wall certificate, wallet card, and 1 CD ROM containing read-only PowerPoint presentation files, sample certificates, and course materials order form.
Reg. for Industrial Establishments s. 51. (2)