Workplace Inspections Training – Classroom
An inspection is a planned walkthrough of a workplace or worksite providing the opportunity to discuss health and safety issues with workers and supervisors, and identify hazards that have the potential to cause injury or illness.
Routine inspections are a critical component of any health and safety program. Our course is designed to take participants through the process of performing inspections from the preparation stage all the way through to follow up.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify Legislation pertaining to Workplace Inspections.
- Plan and Preparing for an Effective Inspection.
- Identify Hazardous Conditions within the Workplace.
- Report and Recommend controls for Identified Hazards.
- Follow Up on the Effectiveness of Completed Recommendations
Participant manual, test, record of attendance and wall certificate.
Managers, supervisors, JHSC members, health and safety representatives
OHSA s. 9(29)
Continuing Education Credits
BCRSP previously awarded technical hours for BCRSP CM points. See www.bcrsp.ca for CM point criteria.
HRPA has approved this course for CPD. Please contact us at 800.815.9980 to find out more.