Workplace Violence & Harassment – TTT
Identifying, and reducing the negative effects of workplace violence and harassment is part of a positive health and safety culture. On June 15th, 2010 The Occupational Health & Safety Act (OHSA) was amended to include specific requirements for Workplace Violence and Harassment.
Our course is designed to provide instructors the knowledge and skill to effectively deliver this training. Our course provides participants with an overview of the legislation, and it outlines what employers must do to comply with these requirements.
The content in this course is based on the OHSA and Ministry of Labour (MOL) Guidelines for Workplace Violence and Harassment.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the definitions of Workplace Violence and Harassment
- Discuss Elements of Workplace Violence and Harassment Policies and Program
- Explain the requirements for a Workplace Violence Risk Assessment
- Explain the employer’s Duty to Inform
- Recognize how to Control Workplace Violence and Harassment
Trainer manual, test, answer sheet, DVD, record of attendance, wall certificate, wallet card, and 1 CD ROM containing read-only PowerPoint presentation files, sample certificates, and course materials order form.
OHSA s. 32.0.5 (2)(a)
Continuing Education Credits
BCRSP previously awarded technical hours for BCRSP CM points. See www.bcrsp.ca for CM point criteria.
HRPA has approved this course for CPD. Please contact us at 800.815.9980 to find out more.