Safe Operation of a Bucket Truck Training
Choose a delivery method
Competent operators must be familiar with equipment hazards, dangers and applicable legislation. They must be knowledgeable and have training on the specific equipment that they will be operating.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss applicable legislation
- Identify hazards specific to the environment and equipment
- Perform pre-shift Inspections
- Follow safe operating procedures
- Safely mount and dismount the equipment
- Explain the basics of hoisting and rigging
- Explain the basics of rescue
Upon completion of the theory portion of the program, a hands-on practical evaluation is required to complete the certification. OSG recommends that practical evaluations be completed within 90 days of completing the theory portion of the program.
Bucket truck operators, supervisors, JHSC members, and safety representatives.
Reg. for Industrial Establishments s. 51.(2)
You may also be interested in:
- Safe Operation of Aerial Work Platforms*
- Safe Operation of an Electric Pallet Truck
- Safe Operation of Hoists
- Safe Operation of a Lift Truck*
- Safe Operation of Overhead Cranes*
- Safe Operation of a Telehandler Lift Truck*
- 7 Tips to Help You Prepare for a Ministry of Labour Inspection Blitz – Equipment Edition
- Top Four Ministry Of Labour Deadlines You Need To Know About